Monday, December 20, 2010

Free Printable 2011 Year Calendar


Merry Christmas! I hope your holidays are wonderful and filled with good memories. My gift to all of you dear readers is a new calendar for 2011.  The one I made last year was so handy. I had it tacked to my magnet board behind my desk and referred to it all the time. I hope you like this year's version.

If you'd like to download this calendar for your own personal use (or to give as gifts- just don't sell them) right click (pc) or option click (mac) on this link: [FREE 5x7 2011 Year Calendar PDF] and save it to your desktop. Then you should be able to print it out on some cardstock. Trim it up and you are good.

Not that I've been around blogging a lot lately, but I'll be blogging even less till the new year. Then I've got an announcement... something I've been working on trying to finish for a while now. I figure if I announce it here. It will make me stick to my deadline.

I have a few extra printed versions of the calendar postcard. If you want one, email me your address and I'll send one out. 

Have a fabulous holiday season and a great new year!


post signature