Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Please Excuse


Please excuse my bloggy absence for the next little while. I am in the middle of a crazy month.  I will tell you all about it when I get back. It includes visits to NYC, Vegas, & St. George. Also, I have some crazy thoughts running around in my head. I am trying to decide if I have enough courage to do what I think needs to be done. Nothing too big a deal. Just me still trying to decide who I am and what I want to be. Should I already know this at my age? I turn 37 in a few weeks and feel like I need to make some life adjustments.  It's scary. Anyway, I'll be back after the big St. George trip where I will run my first marathon. See that? Positive thinking! He He!

Also, I just wanted to thank you for reading my blog, commenting, sending emails, etc. I appreciate them so much! When I was a girl I had an imaginary friend named Kacki.  I don't know.  Crazy name. Anyway, blogging is kind of strange. It feels like talking to imaginary friends some times. But knowing that you are real and not just more Kacki's makes me happy. Thanks for that.

Have a great rest of the month! See you in October.

image via

post signature