Friday, August 06, 2010

Today's Harvest


I love my little garden. It's such an adventure. We tried potatoes, broccoli, and brussell sprouts for the first time this year. They aren't really working. I'll have to do some sleuthing to try and figure it out better for next year.  I am looking for something that I can start now that will go into the early months of winter. Any ideas? A lot of things are working and it's fun to step outside and bring in some groceries. Love it!

Oh, I posted my DIY design recipe over at Good Look Cookbook today. I hope you'll head over and let me know what you think.  It's my take on a school reading log.

I also participated in the Blogher 10 + Kirsty Voices of the Year Gala (happening tonight) by creating a print for one of nominated blogs.  As soon as their big reveal is done, I'll show you my interpretation of the blog post that was assigned to me.

Have a great weekend!

post signature