Monday, June 14, 2010

Quote of the Week


I have been taking an e-course from Kelly Rae Roberts called Flying Lessons. It's amazing. It's supposed to be about creative businesses. But really, it's a shot in the arm for creativity in general. There are some amazing quotes sprinkled throughout the site and each lesson. I'll share some of my favorites here and there in my weekly quote posts.

The quote above is from the course. I love the idea that this life is a process of creation. If you've ever created anything, you know what that process is like. Sometimes you are so inspired and everything comes together easily. More often, there are creative blocks to work around, seams to rip out, lines to erase, or files to edit. But when it all finally comes together, you love it. Almost even more than the projects that come easily.

post signature