Monday, January 04, 2010

Mini Print: Listen



Happy 2010!  Thanks to [TipNut] for featuring my 2010 calendar! I appreciate it.  I love the feeling of starting over each new year brings. I love the expectation in the air and the cleaning out of the old to make room for the new.

I'm sure most of you have heard of this idea- creating a "word of the year" for yourself or your family.  My personal word of the year is LISTEN.  Listen to my Heavenly Father, my husband and children, my friends and neighbors, my parents and brothers and sisters.  Listening is different than hearing. Listening can be hard work. It takes a quiet concentration that is sometimes hard to find in my house. It also takes not just both ears, but a heart and mind as well. How do you find time to listen? Where do you do your best listening? I could use some ideas.

I made a [Listen Mini Print] with my word of the year. You can use it (for your personal use) too if you like this same word. Just right-click (pc) or option-click (mac) on the link above to download the print to your desktop.

If you have another word and you'd like a mini print made just for you, leave a comment before Thursday night at 12:00 am and I'll announce the winner on Friday.

 
post signature