Thursday, September 03, 2009

Free PDF Shopping List



This is a sample from a larger set that I've been working on. I hope to have the other items finished and in my shop soon.

I've been wanting to make myself a shopping list for awhile. I made this one into categories and left some blank spots if you don't see what you need.  I don't like a huge shopping list to carry around when I'm shopping, so I made this to fold up.  Fan fold on the dotted lines and then again along the middle. You can keep whatever section you are shopping from in front until you move to the next section.

I cut rectangles out of laminating sheets and stuck them on each of the eight sections of my list so that I can use it over again with a dry erase pen but still fold it. I plan on circling the items I need then crossing them off as I find them. Of course, you can just print off a bunch of these or print them one at a time as you need them.

Some tips for printing: If you have a borderless option on your printer, use that then trim where the trim marks are at the corners. Otherwise, you may need to use the "fit to page" option and see how that works.

[Free PDF Shopping List Download]

For personal use only. Thanks!




post signature