Monday, August 24, 2009

Mini Print: Beautiful Situation


I decided that on some Mondays, I am going to replace the quote of the week with a mini-print. These will be 5x7 pdf files that you can download and print out and tack to your fridge or message board for awhile. Hopefully bringing a little inspiration or happiness to your day.

This first mini-print is called "Beautiful Situation." It's from a message in church a few weeks ago that I loved. It's easy to get caught up in comparing and wishing and feeling bad about what you have or don't have. The challenge is to take whatever situation you have been given and make it beautiful.

There are so many people throughout history- including my own family and friends that have done just that. I am grateful for their examples.

Download [HERE]. For personal use only.

post signature