Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another one?

I know. I can't seem to make up my mind.  This is nothing new to most of you. Instead of picking just one, I now have THREE different blogs. This one (thecarsonians) will be mostly our family craziness.  My Studiolios blog will be mostly design finds or portfolio items from my design work. My new blog is called The Modern Hive.  This one is cool stuff that I find or make for the home and family with a little shop of things I make to go along with it (nothing in it yet though). 


You can add the different feeds to your Google Reader so if and when I post to these blogs, you'll know.   

For my first post on The Modern Hive, I am giving away a printable version of The Proclamation on the Family that I did for myself.  Head on over there and have a look.  If you like it, just click on the size you want and save it to your computer.